Premium Riding Helmet
SPECIAL ORDERS AVAILABLE FOR SOLD OUT PRODUCTS. CONTACT US.
Wrapped in Alcantara® (faux suede) material, the outer shell of the Premium Helmet is made of polycarbonate, a material commonly used for high-end motorcycle helmets. Constructed to generate a strong internal airflow and cool comfort, the helmet maintains an elegant equestrian design.
- 3 shell sizes are available: Small, Medium, Large
- Each shell can accommodate 4 to 5 liners of different sizes in order to obtain a perfect adjustment to the rider’s head. The liner sizes range from 52 - 61cm.
- Removable clip system fixation liners are machine washable.
- Note your liner size preference at check out.
- Alcantara® is composed of 68% polyester and 32% polyurethane, giving increased durability and stain resistance.
- Equipped with two front air inlets, the Premium helmet provides exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from both the front entrance under the blazon and above the rider’s forehead.
- The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing dispersion of the energy produced upon impact.
- Premium helmets include a lightweight transport backpack.
It is possible to order other sizes and colors that are currently out of stock.